Modern Cakes and Specialty Desserts for All Occasions

Looking for something new? Something exciting? Something completely unique? Look no further! Custom Cakery is my business built around my custom cakes,candy, and treats.I am a local Washington baker who loves a little something different. I grew up always wanting something other than the usual store bought cakes..I wanted something special just for me. So I started this business where everything ordered is custom to your needs and wants...the sky is the limit! I strive to give you something that you will love and remember.


To the right are some of the sites of people who inspire me to make bigger, better, more beautiful designs. Feel free to check out their websites to perhaps help you decide on a design for your own Custom Cakery order.


For a consultation or any information about Custom Cakery feel free to contact me at any time.
Phone: (812) 698.7972
Email:Peekaboo_87@hotmail.com

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Custom Cakery/Sweet Sixteen


This was my first cake that I got to do after my son Noah was born! It was for a Sweet sixteen party and I absolutely love it!!

Details:
  • Two tier fondant covered squares
  • Flavor: French Vanilla Cake with vanilla buttercream and fresh strawberry filling
  • Adorned with fondant accents on each tier and edible jewels to go with the quilt pattern on the top tier

1 comment:

  1. I was just going to send you a picture...I should have known you had one. The cake was just perfect! It was quite the hit at Mi Pueblo Thursday night. I think everyone in the restaurant had to come take a look at it. I gave your name out to quite a few people.

    Thanks again!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete