Modern Cakes and Specialty Desserts for All Occasions

Looking for something new? Something exciting? Something completely unique? Look no further! Custom Cakery is my business built around my custom cakes,candy, and treats.I am a local Washington baker who loves a little something different. I grew up always wanting something other than the usual store bought cakes..I wanted something special just for me. So I started this business where everything ordered is custom to your needs and wants...the sky is the limit! I strive to give you something that you will love and remember.


To the right are some of the sites of people who inspire me to make bigger, better, more beautiful designs. Feel free to check out their websites to perhaps help you decide on a design for your own Custom Cakery order.


For a consultation or any information about Custom Cakery feel free to contact me at any time.
Phone: (812) 698.7972
Email:Peekaboo_87@hotmail.com

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Custom Cakery/Festive Grad Cake/Hot Pink and Black

So here are some photos of the cake i did for this weekend..it was a grad cake for a girl I've known forever and she said she loved pink to just surprise her and make it fun.. and i must say i LOVED this one and so did she...so job accomplished :)


DETAILS:

  • Two Tiers covered in Royal Fondant and Royal Fondant Accents (Black, White and Pink)
  • First Tier was Red Velvet with Butter Cream Filling and the top tier was Confetti with Butter Cream Filling and Fresh Strawberries (yummo!)
  • Serves Roughly 40-45 servings
  • All accents edible
Here are some photos of it..two of just the cake the last one is Vanessa with her cake that took her about 5 tries to cut because she would start and then say "oh gosh i really do not want to cut this cake!!"














I have three small personal cakes I'm doing custom for the men of our family for tomorrow so I will be posting those soon as well!! And I got an order for a replica of this cake for a smaller girl so purple and pink for her birthday party so whooo hooo off to bake!! If you are ever interested in Custom Cakery (which i do other pastries besides solely cake) then let me know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment