Modern Cakes and Specialty Desserts for All Occasions

Looking for something new? Something exciting? Something completely unique? Look no further! Custom Cakery is my business built around my custom cakes,candy, and treats.I am a local Washington baker who loves a little something different. I grew up always wanting something other than the usual store bought cakes..I wanted something special just for me. So I started this business where everything ordered is custom to your needs and wants...the sky is the limit! I strive to give you something that you will love and remember.


To the right are some of the sites of people who inspire me to make bigger, better, more beautiful designs. Feel free to check out their websites to perhaps help you decide on a design for your own Custom Cakery order.


For a consultation or any information about Custom Cakery feel free to contact me at any time.
Phone: (812) 698.7972
Email:Peekaboo_87@hotmail.com

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Custom Cakery/Funky Birthday Cake/Bright Green and Pink

This weekend I made a special birthday cake! It was for a young lady turning 13 yrs. old...I was told she loves bright green and pink..as well as white guitars..so here is what I came up with!! She was so suprised to get it it was awesome!


Details:

  • Two tier fondant covered cake and all accents edible
  • Flavors: top tier was red velved with a french vanilla layer in between and the filling was buttercream and chopped pecans (yumm) bottom tier was dark chocolate with the french vanilla layer in between with alternating buttercream and chocolate geneche also very yummy!
  • The fondant is adorned with white gerber daisies, an edible white guitar, and the birthday girls name that wrapped around the cake (which you can't see all in one view..long name! hehe)
  • Feeds: between 20 and 25 (depending on serving size)






Custom Cakery Cupcake Bites


So I also made some cupcake bites for this weekend! I originally had them as cupcake lollipops but then realized I didn't have any treat bags to wrap them in for delivery so in turn they became bites :) These were dark chocolate and red velvet to go along with the cake order



1 comment:

  1. This cake was for my daughter turning 13. The cake and treats were absolutely wonderful!! I had never seen cakes that were made like this until now. I'M HOOKED!!! My daughter loved it so much! And it was so delicious! And just a side note...the Willis's are wonderful people!

    ReplyDelete